Friday, October 28, 2011

It's been a long time!

A very very long time indeed. Needless to say, we have become very busy. Very. Busy. I hardly have time to do anything except clean up and make food. Or so it seems. While that does sound like a complaint, I'm not complaining. Life is great. We have days that are crazy, days that are frustrating, sleep deprived days, days filled with laughter and games and days where everyone is grumpy.

It has been a year and half (or more?) since the blog has been updated and a lot has changed. Lil is now is grade one (like when did that happen?). Aidan is in JK and loving it. I now only have Aaron at home a few days a week on his own. Some days I feel like time just sped by. Sadly, I think that this feeling will never go away - ever. That is why I haven't updated this blog for so long. I felt that I needed to spend time in the present with my family instead of waiting for the next thing to add to this blog. It sounds weird, but I just wanted to enjoy those moment for what they were and are. (so I apologize to my youngest for not recording his milestones here, but I think he will understand)

All in all we are all doing well. Things are normal, and hectic. Hallowe'en is upon us and I am hoping to have some pictures up for all to see in the near future.

Love and blessings!

1 comment:

Italia girl said...

I can relate - not to the same extent since I only have one but I can relate - only time to make food and clean up - too true