Friday, January 30, 2009

New word...


As mentioned Aidan has begun trying all kinds of new words, some we understand and some we dont. All in all it is very neat to hear him getting around obstacles in communicating. He is doing quite well!

The other day I was changing his bum because he was stinky. We usually joke around a bit to get the job done as he is very squirmy and doesnt sit still for long. So I was saying things like, "boy do you have a stinky bum!" and making faces and stuff like that. He looks up at me with one finger beside his mouth and smiles that big grin he has. He looks at me and says, "Dookie!" then laughs and laughs. It took me a sec, because we never use that word to describe "poop". Then I just started to laugh! So he laughed and said it again!

Thank you "Elmo's Potty Time" for teaching my son a new word for poop. I'm not sure how grateful I am yet...

No comments: